Live virtual - Instructor led afternoon sessions, PMP - Success Package - October 2020
How it works: The package consists of three components.
Component 1: Training (Instructor led through Zoom)
Instructor Led - 5 hour session through Web/Online
The sessions will cover the entire contents as the PMI PMBOK 6th Edition including PMI Agile Playbook.
During the session, the students will be given quizez for the topics covered for self-assessment.
Two Sessions per week so that you can study more and get ready for the exam as well as for upcoming session
Component 2: eLearning course to cover the entire PMI PMBOK 6th Ediction & Agile Playbook
Students will be given access to online study material so that in case you want to study at your own or repeat the course, you can do wherever you are and whenever you have time.
Component 3: Tips & Tricks that include 1000 Questions Bank & Quizzes
Access to a database of 1000 exam questions with answers (5 exams of 200 questions). You can practice, find the gaps in your preparation for the exam.
We are Passionate for your Success!
KC Promise: We take the responsibility to provide all the tools, tips and guidance to make you succeed in your career goal. Our focus is not only the training but conveying the knowledge that helps you to gain more respect and value from your customers and stakeholder working with you.
KC - Guarantee: We help you getting the effective training, filling and submitting your application and giving you enough mentorship that helps to pass the exam in first try. Unfortunately, if you do not pass in your first try, we will allow to attend one of our training session for free and one-to-one coaching to get you more ready for the exam. We will make sure you don’t feel alone in your journey to pass the exam. If you do not pass the exam within three attempts, we will refund your entire course tuition, provided that all attempts occurred within 90 calendar days of completing the course.
Why PMI - PMP: Become an accredited project manager. Using the PMBOK 6th Edition, upgrade your career towards new height of success.
PMP® exam is scenario-based and requires that you relate your experience to general project management principles. This course focuses on explaining these principles by providing relative, concrete examples. By taking the course you will not only understand everything required for the exam, but you will also understand how to be an effective project manager. You’ll be surprised by the knowledge you’ll gain that will effectively enhance your skill set and step up your project management game.
This course is designed to prepare the student for the Project Management Institute's (PMI®) International Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam. The course covers all areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) as well as PMI’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct. Participants will learn how to structure and plan a project, how to form the team, how to estimate the project and develop the project schedule, how to monitor and control the project, assess risk, build quality into the project and much more. This course provides a common language for project management and utilizes the terminology and concepts provided in the PMBOK® Guide. During the course, students will work through sample exam questions and exercises that will prepare them to sit for the exam. The sample questions and resulting discourse is the single most important thing to help you pass the exam.
Our virtual online training course offers you the benefit of
- Flexibility in terms of location, you are not bound to the venue. You can attend the sessions from anywhere even relaxed in your home.
- No hustle of travelling – you don’t have to rush and maneuver to reach the venue for attending the class. No hustle to finding the location as well.
- Easy to adjust an online class into your busy daily schedule
- Less chance of skipping a session due to non-availability of the seats – as is the case in class room trainings with limited number of seats.
- Helps you save bucks - Provide you the relief in cost as well – the cost of classroom training programs is generally higher.
- Virtual online class method overrules the conventional live classroom dependencies of limited venues
- Most of the training programs are trending to the online courses along with e-Learning contents – So we do as well
What you get with the course:
- Softcopy of the study material (all study material will be provided with a link to Google drive)
- 35 education hours as required for the PMP® credential
- Assistance with the PMP® application (should you need it)
- Access to PMP® mock exam questions
- Key Formulas as a separate copy
- A tool to enter and calculate project experience to meet the qualification criteria
- Simulation about how to fill & submit the application
- Exam preparation strategy, tips & tricks
Duration: 4 Weeks
Sessions: 2 sessions per week [Tuesday & Thursday]. Total 10 sessions (5 hour session)
- Week 1 - October 6 - 8, 2020 - 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Week 2 - October 13 - 15, 2020 - 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Week 3 - October 20 - 22, 2020 - 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Week 4 - October 31 2020 - 8:30 am - 6:00 pm (full day)
Additional day for exam prepararion: November 7, 2020 - Practice Mock Exam and Review of Questions - 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Each session will start at 2:00pm US EST
|UNIT 1 - Introduction to Project Management|
|UNIT 2 - The Environment in which Projects Operate|
|UNIT 3 - The Role of the Project Manager|
|UNIT 4 - Project Integration Management|
|UNIT 5 - Project Scope Management|
|UNIT 6 - Project Schedule Management|
|UNIT 7 - Project Cost Management|
|UNIT 8 - Project Quality Management|
|UNIT 9 - Project Resource Management|
|UNIT 10 - Project Communications Management|
|UNIT 11 - Project Risk Management|
|UNIT 12 - Project Procurement Management|
|UNIT 13- Project Stakeholder Management|
|PMI Agile Practice Guide will be covered within each topic|
Knowledge Convey has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. We also provide on demand and onsite training for your customized needs. So contact us to have a great and unique experience of our passion for your success. For more details or group/student discount, please contact [email protected]
$1,295.00 Non Chapter Member
$1,195.00 Earlybird rate before September 1
$1,195.00 PMI Chapter Member
$1,095.00 Earlybird rate before September 1