Fort Lauderdale, FL - PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) - Saturday Session (March 7th,14th & 21st)
The PMI Agile Certification (PMI-ACP)® recognizes skills in using Agile tools and techniques to successfully navigate complex projects towards satisfactory outcomes. This course covers all topics listed in the PMI-ACP® Examination Content Outline and may be used to satisfy the 21 contact hours of agile education required for certification. If you already hold a certification with PMI®, this course may be used to satisfy up to 21 PDUs. Although this course is designed for students pursuing the PMI-ACP®, it is appropriate for anyone who wants to understand or utilize agile techniques to better leverage the benefits. Project or program managers, team members, resource or line managers, and technical resources will all benefit from this course.
The fastest growing PMI certification in Agile world. The best way to prove your experience and knowledge in the organizations and industries. A tangible and successful steps towards your professional growth in terms of salary and role. Highly demanded certification from recruiters and hiring managers.
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. It will make you shine even brighter to your employers, stakeholders and peers.
The PMI-ACP® is the fastest growing PMI certification, and it’s no wonder. Organizations that are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts — 75 percent versus 56 percent — as shown in PMI 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report.
The PMI-ACP® spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) So it will increase your versatility, wherever your projects may take you..
Who should attend?
- A right choice for Agilists & Scrum Masters
- Professionals working in the organizations where Agile/Scrum is used for Agile project management.
- For certified scrum masters who wants to boost their career as agilists
- Senior Managers who are responsible for working with agile teams
- Product owners who are managing the scope and project plan using product backlogs and release plans
- Fully understand the PMI® policies and procedures required to fulfill your Professional Responsibility.
- Share “Best Practices” of the Agile Project Management knowledge through open class discussions.
- Preparation for PMI® Certification Exam (ACP® Certification) through a combination of lecture, class exercises, discussion, self-study, quizzes, and practice exams
- Understand Agile manifesto and principles
- Understand the various development methodologies like Scrum, XP, TDD
- Work with product owners for product backlog management
- Understand the releases and iterations/sprints
- Understand the various scrum roles like product owners, team and scrum master
- Understand how Risks are managed under Agile
- Understand the principles of continuous improvement
- Understand how to build and work with agile teams
- Understand how to manage stakeholders’ expectations
- Agile Project Management Overview
- What is Project Management
- Agile Project Management
- Domain I. Agile Principles and Mindset
- Explore, embrace, and apply agile principles and mindset within the context of the project team and organization.
- Domain II. Value-Driven Delivery
- Deliver valuable results by producing high-value increments for review, early and often, based on stakeholder priorities. Have the stakeholders provide feedback on these increments, and use this feedback to prioritize and improve future increments.
- Domain III. Stakeholder Engagement
- Engage current and future interested parties by building a trusting environment that aligns their needs and expectations and balances their requests with an understanding of the cost/effort involved. Promote participation and collaboration throughout the project life cycle and provide the tools for effective and informed decision making.
- Domain IV. Team Performance
- Create an environment of trust, learning, collaboration, and conflict resolution that promotes team self-organization, enhances relationships among team members, and cultivates a culture of high performance.
- Domain V. Adaptive Planning
- Produce and maintain an evolving plan, from initiation to closure, based on goals, values, risks, constraints, stakeholder feedback, and review findings.
- Domain VI. Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuously identify problems, impediments, and risks; prioritize and resolve in a timely manner; monitor and communicate the problem resolution status; and implement process improvements to prevent them from occurring again.
- Domain VII. Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
- Continuously improve the quality, effectiveness, and value of the product, the process, and the team.
Schedule: It is a 3 day workshop:
- Day 1 - Saturday March 7th 2020 - 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Day 2 - Saturday March 14th 2020 - 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Day 3 - Saturday March 21st 2020 - 8:30am - 5:00pm
LA QUINTA INN - FORT LAUDERDALE CYPRESS CREEK I-95
999 W Cypress Creek Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Knowledge Convey has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. We also provide on demand and onsite training for your customized needs. So contact us to have a great and unique experience of our passion for your success. For more details or group/student discount, please contact e[email protected]
$1,295.00 PMI Chapter Member
$1,395.00 Non Chapter Member