REMOTE | Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP)
About this Event
Getting the work organized; Improving visibility, communication and collaboration
Learn core concepts of the Kanban Method. Team members will learn how to be effective within a Kanban team.
- Understand core concepts of the Kanban Method.
- Learn the 3 Change Management Principles and the 6 General Practices of The Kanban Method.
- Experience the benefit of WIP limits to improve flow.
- How to run the Kanban meetings to focus on the work and allow the team to organize around it
- How to proceed to the next level with Kanban.
All experience levels are welcome. No previous Kanban training or experience is required.
Who Should Attend?
Team members and managers who want to understand key concepts in Kanban and get started.
Become faster and more responsive, with better risk management and governance.
Participants will receive the Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) credential.
$650.00 Member Ticket
$650.00 Non-Member Ticket