REMOTE | Certified Agile Leadership Essentials CAL-E Training
Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E) Course Description
Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership Essentials courses bring awareness and understanding to the foundations of agile leadership. Discover the way agile leaders think, focus, and behave. The focus on agile leadership essentials equips you to embark confidently on the journey toward leading with agility and championing agile transformation in your workplace.
Organizations today are striving to stay on top of rapidly changing business needs and are coming to understand that the need to respond and adapt quickly is becoming increasingly important. Business leaders are now required to shift the way that they think about their role as a leader, their relationship to their employees, and the culture of their organization. Agile leaders are needed to help their organizations thrive in a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) world.
Expectations - What to expect?
Participants in CAL-Essentials should expect that each learning objective outlined in this document will be covered over the course of the program. The Essential Certified Agile Leadership course provides theoretical knowledge and guarantees an interactive, engaging, and effective learning experience. The course is designed to be experiential and open to team real experiences discussions to help students connect with the content through their work and lives. The content in this courseware has been designed based on Bloom's learning style to encourage higher-order thoughts on the participants going through cognitive, affective and sensorial levels.
1 - Understanding Why New Thinking And Approaches Are Required For An Increasingly Complex, Unpredictable And Volatile World.
2 - A Different Type Of Leadership
3 - Self, Situational and Social Awareness
4 - Growth Mindset
5 - Respectful Engagement
Who are Certified Agile Leadership Essentials Courses for?
CAL participants vary by professional background and work experience. The common thread is their desire to enhance their workplaces (and their customers’ workplaces) with agile values, practices, and metrics. This program is for anyone leading or participating in an agile transformation.
- Agile Team Members/Aspiring Agilists. Everyone on an agile team is a leader — self-directed, self-organizing teams get more meaningful work done. To truly practice agility, learn what agile leaders do differently to prepare their teams to pivot powerfully in this volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous world.
- Managers. One of your challenges may be overcoming internal resistance to organization-wide agility. Certified Agile Leadership gives you practical tools to bolster your growth into an agile practitioner and leader, and helps you nurture yourself and senior management champions to solidify your efforts.
- Organizational Decision Makers & Change Leaders. Put yourself ahead of the agile learning curve and discover the joy of taking an active role in sustainable business agility. This course helps you embrace the agile values, practices, and metrics that drive agile decision making. Take the struggle out of transforming company culture by learning to embody a mindset of transparency, inspection, and adaptation.
- Executives. Finding the time to nurture your own agility and discovering a meaningful role to play in an agile transformation is challenging. You desire to be more than just someone who authorizes hiring a consultant or coach. Certified Agile Leadership certification can quickly accelerate your learning curve and show you the active role you could play in a sustainable agile transformation. You’ll also discover a personal transformation as you learn about your own internal leadership development.
- Coaches/Consultants. Your challenge is to help clients navigate an agile transformation with a focus on the people and mindsets necessary to shift the culture. A CAL certification provides you the tools to help enact change, and distinguishes you in the field as someone who has acquired the defined knowledge of an agile leader.
- The Leader in You … in All of Us. Finding out more about your personal leadership style can enlighten you and help you be more empathetic to everyone you encounter. This program can enhance both your career and your personal life.
Receiving Your Certified Agile Leadership® Essentials (CAL-E) Certification from Scrum Alliance
- Register and participate at Agile Leadership Essentials: CAL - E
- The instructor will submit your name to Scrum Alliance
- Receive your credential
- The class is worth 8 SEU’s (Scrum Education Units) and/or PDUs.
About the Trainer:
Rick Regueira, Chief Executive Coach at Transformation Experts
- Rick Regueira is a seasoned Enterprise Agile Coach, Executive Agile Coach, Certified Agile Trainer, Consultant and IT professional with the following list of Certification: CEC, CTC, CAL, CSP, CSM, CSPO, PMP, AKT, SPC, PSM I, CC, MCP, Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Business & IT Leader with over 20 years of experience leading and coaching successful organizational transformations for several fortune 500 companies. Focusing on Agile mindset and culture transformation, Rick has served as an Executive Agile Coach for C level Executives, IT Leaders and Business Leaders.
- He has successfully helped build high performing organizations, specializing in building high performing teams based on strong values, Agile best practices and a leadership continuous improvement program.
- Helping leaders to thrive in today's rapidly changing marketplace to create a sustainable system that delivers products faster with quality, through positive culture change and a productive, self-organizing organization.
- Rick has also served as an Agile Trainer, helping multiple organizations to certify their employees and grow in their Agile journey.
$1,000.00 Member Ticket
$1,000.00 Non-Member Ticket
$1,000.00 Special Christmas Deal
$800.00 Earlybird rate before January 3