REMOTE | [email protected]™ Certification Course
The [email protected] framework, created by Scrum Inc. is a minimal extension of the core Scrum framework. It allows you to scale any Scrum implementation in a way that is tailored to the unique needs of your company without introducing anti-Scrum patterns or unnecessary waste. For example, [email protected]™ can help you implement the Spotify model or improve your Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) implementation. It is also compatible with Large Scale Scrum (LeSS) and the NEXUS Framework.
One of the keys to Scrum's success is that it allows for context-driven solutions and processes – which is why no two Scrum implementations are identical. So why does the conversation about scaling Scrum focus on finding a prescriptive, one-size fits all solution? The conversation should be about how to scale the underlying principles of the Scrum framework that have enabled it to be so adaptable.
There are four major reasons why adaptability is important:
- Adaptability allows versatility. Scrum has been successful in a wide variety of product and project contexts. It’s been used for everything from traditional software development to designing complex integrated defense systems. No single prescriptive approach could work in those different contexts. You need something that can adapt to the specific strategic context of your business.
- Scrum is inherently adaptable. For example, the Retrospective event described within the Scrum Guide doesn’t tell you exactly how you have to implement it, the guide just says that at the end of retro you need to have a plan for improving the team process, puts some bounds around how long that meeting should take, and gives guidance on the purpose for the event but leaves the actual implementation to the team. As a result, we’ve seen many different practices that are successful in their respective contexts.
- Adaptability supports incremental transformation. With an adaptive context all of the interconnections between the components are defined ahead of time so it doesn’t matter what happens within them as long as it meets those constraints, it still satisfies the goal of the component. That means you don’t need to have an entire solution delivered in one “big bang” at the beginning of your scaling. It frees you to use Scrum to incrementally develop the teams or business units that are most important to you or most ready for transformation. After several iterations, you'll have a fully scaled Scrum.
- Adaptability enables the transformation of the entire organization. [email protected] is designed to scale across the organization as a whole: all departments, products, and services. It can be applied in all types of organizations in industry, government, or academia.
[email protected]™ focuses on Agile Leadership development.
Scaling Scrum is not just about multiple teams, or implementing Scrum across your organization, or supporting globally distributed teams, or scaling velocity which can multiply your team power back a factor of 5. All of these require Agile Leadership. This is why [email protected] is used by the Agile Leadership Academy to train executives on how to build Agile companies.
Is the [email protected]™ course right for me?
- Are you a CSM? CSPO? A coach? A manager? A leader? An engineer?
- Are you ready to unleash the full potential of your organization or those of your clients?
- Are you on the hook to respond to rapid organizational change by “Embracing Agile” as outlined in the Harvard Business Review?
- Do you need a detailed but context-specific solution for your scaling problem?
- Are you ready to reduce waste across your organization?
- Are you ready to experience hyper-productivity?
- Do you dream of disrupting the competition?
If you answered yes to one or more of these, you’re ready for Scrum at Scale™.
$1,200.00 Member Ticket
$1,200.00 Non-Member Ticket