MARCH 2021 - Saturdays - PMI-ACP
PMI - ACP:
This 3-day remote workshop combines two of our popular certifications and prep courses to provide discounted registration, as well as all 21 training contact hours required by PMI for eligibility to take the PMI-ACP exam. This 3-day workshop will the cover the pre-requisites for Agile Certified Professional (ACP).
KC Promise: We take the responsibility to provide all the tools, tips and guidance to make you succeed in your career goal. Our focus is not only the 3 days training but conveying the knowledge that helps you to gain more respect and value from your customers and stakeholders.
KC - Guarantee: We help you getting the effective training, filling and submitting your application and giving you enough mentorship that helps to pass the exam in first try. Unfortunately, if you do not pass in your first try, we will provide you one free training session and one-to-one coaching to get you more ready for the exam. We will make sure you don’t feel alone in your journey to pass the exam. If you do not pass the exam within three attempts, we will refund your entire course tuition, provided that all attempts occurred within 90 calendar days of completing the course.
This course is designed to prepare the student for the Project Management Institute's (PMI®) International Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP®) exam.
- Fully understand the PMI® policies and procedures required to fulfill your Professional Responsibility.
- Share “Best Practices” of the Agile Project Management knowledge through open class discussions.
- Preparation for PMI® Certification Exam (ACP® Certification) through a combination of lecture, class exercises, discussion, self-study, quizzes, and practice exams
- Understand Agile manifesto and principles
- Understand the various development frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD
- Work with product owners for product backlog management
- Understand the releases and iterations/sprints
- Understand the various scrum roles like product owners, team and scrum master
- Understand how Risks are managed under Agile
- Understand the principles of continuous improvement
- Understand how to build and work with agile teams
- Understand how to manage stakeholders’ expectations in agile
What you get with the course:
- 3 days of intense instruction taught by a certified, top-notch instructor remotely
- 24 education hours as required for the ACP® credential
- Assistance with the application (should you need it)
- Access to ACP® mock exam questions
- Key Formulas as a separate copy
- A tool to enter and calculate project experience to meet the qualification criteria
- Simulation about how to fill & submit the application
- Exam preparation strategy, tips & tricks
Schedule: [8:30am - 5:00pm]
Day 1 - Saturday March 13, 2021 - 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Day 2 - Saturday March 20, 2021 - 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Day 3 - Saturday March 27, 2021 - 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Location: Zoom invite will be sent
Knowledge Convey also provide on demand and onsite training for your customized needs. So contact us to have a great and unique experience of our passion for your success. For more details or group/student discount, please contact [email protected].
$1,299.00 PMI/Chapter Member