FEBRUARY 2021 - Saturdays - PMI PMP® Prep Class
What is the PMP?
Career opportunity knocks as the need for project talent continues to grow. Research indicates that employers will need to fill nearly 2.2 million new project-oriented roles each year through 2027. This means skilled project managers will be in high demand. Wherever you are in your career, the globally recognized Project Management Professional (PMP) certification tells employers, peers, and the world you know what you’re doing in project management. Even if “project manager” isn’t part of your title, the PMP applies to anyone who helps bring a project to completion. Just like a CPA validates expertise for accountants, the PMP recognizes your ability to manage projects—and the hard work you’ve done so far. Ref: https://www.pmi.org/certifications/project-management-pmp
How it works: The package consists of three components.
Component 1: 4 dyas Training (Instructor led through Zoom)
- The sessions will cover the entire contents according to new 2021 PMP course as per PMI approved standards (PMI Exam Content Outline).
- During the session, the students will be given quizez for the topics covered for self-assessment.
- Saturday Sessions so that you can study more and get ready for the exam as well as for upcoming session
Component 2: eLearning course to cover the entire PMI Exam Online Contents
Students will be given access to online study material so that in case you want to study at your own or repeat the course, you can do wherever you are and whenever you have time.
Component 3: Tips & Tricks that include 1000 Questions Bank & Quizzes
Access to a database of 1000 exam questions with answers (5 exams of 200 questions). You can practice, find the gaps in your preparation for the exam.
We are Passionate for your Success!
KC Promise: We take the responsibility to provide all the tools, tips and guidance to make you succeed in your career goal. Our focus is not only the training but conveying the knowledge that helps you to gain more respect and value from your customers and stakeholder working with you.
KC - Guarantee: We help you getting the effective training, filling and submitting your application and giving you enough mentorship that helps to pass the exam in first try. Unfortunately, if you do not pass in your first try, we will allow to attend one of our training session for free and one-to-one coaching to get you more ready for the exam. We will make sure you don’t feel alone in your journey to pass the exam. If you do not pass the exam within three attempts, we will refund your entire course tuition, provided that all attempts occurred within 90 calendar days of completing the course.
Our virtual online training course offers you the benefit of
- Flexibility in terms of location, you are not bound to the venue. You can attend the sessions from anywhere even relaxed in your home.
- No hustle of travelling – you don’t have to rush and maneuver to reach the venue for attending the class. No hustle to finding the location as well.
- Easy to adjust an online class into your busy daily schedule
- Less chance of skipping a session due to non-availability of the seats – as is the case in class room trainings with limited number of seats.
- Virtual online class method overrules the conventional live classroom dependencies of limited venues
- Most of the training programs are trending to the online courses along with e-Learning contents – So we do as well
What you get with the course:
- Softcopy of the study material (all study material will be provided with a link to Google drive)
- 35 education hours as required for the PMP® credential
- Assistance with the PMP® application (should you need it)
- Access to PMP® mock exam questions
- Key Formulas as a separate copy
- A tool to enter and calculate project experience to meet the qualification criteria
- Simulation about how to fill & submit the application
- Exam preparation strategy, tips & tricks
Schedule: [8:30am - 6:00pm]
- Day 1 - Saturday February 13, 2021 - 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Day 2 - Saturday February 20, 2021 - 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Day 3 - Saturday February 27, 2021 - 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Day 4 - Saturday March 6, 2021 - 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Knowledge Convey has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. We also provide on demand and onsite training for your customized needs. So contact us to have a great and unique experience of our passion for your success. For more details or group/student discount, please contact [email protected]
$1,795.00 PMI/Chapter Member