Volunteer Positions Available
Put your skills and experience to work to help promote the profession that you love. Become a volunteer with the South Florida PMI Chapter.
We welcome your participation and dedication to give back to the community and profession that has done so much for your career development. Now is the time to seize the opportunity to help others and give back to the community. Apart from the satisfaction of helping and educating others, you will also enjoy great networking opportunities. Chapter volunteers are also honored through our Volunteer Recognition Program each year.
It's also a good way to earn PDUs if you are PMP certified and an active volunteer.
Benefits of Volunteering:
Networking - getting to know other PMI members, making new friends
Enhance your PM skills and experience
Interested in volunteering with PMI South Florida?
Here is how you get started:
1. Log into the VRMS — if it’s your first time, see the VRMS Guide for detailed instructions on how to use the system.
2. Review your volunteer profile:
3. Update areas of interest (opt in to receive email notifications when new opportunities are posted that match your selected interests)
4. Update your service history
5. Update PMI Events
6. Search and apply for opportunities that meet your interests and needs.
7, Once you apply, you will receive an email notification regarding the status of your application.
8. Come back regularly to update your volunteer profile and service history, and search for more opportunities.